Saturday, June 20, 2009

L6B1??

I think i've adapted to this class =)

Thanks to my classmates, for making my form 6 life better than what i thought.

At least i dont have to talk to my desk now xD


and now, i start to appreciate my monitor post.
cuz this gives me chances to talk to my classmates.

假公濟私~lol!!

altho i dont really do my job well.. er hermm =.=
so sorry for troubling kheng hao n bola.. haha!



and i feel so sorry for those sitting in front of me.. cuz i often disturb them n ask them stupid maths question >.<

songlin yonkah, are u goin to kill me 1 day?

Give me some time to prepare for that plz~



lol





then i wanna share a funny video here ^^





cheers.

14 comments:

  1. good la .. now after my 2 best buddies gone, now at least i have some friends to talk liao ..


    -JoE.CoM-

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wont kill u eh
    so u can fang xin
    i very willing to teach math mia XD
    jz donno u can understand me bo ==
    others mayb is u teach me d haha....

    ReplyDelete
  3. [joe] none my old frens r in the same class with me.. luckily i have some new frens now ^^

    [yonkah] ouhh.. very gud~ but dunno y i understand songlin's teaching better.. lol
    u r too chim d la.. other subj? i can teach u to ask ppl to teach u XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. prove that i bo teaching skill
    mz learn from songlin d haha
    chim ur head
    i very shallow nia eh
    ... ==

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe our frequency is not the same.. haha

    u r reli very chim la.. jump inside can drown 1..

    ReplyDelete
  6. frequency ==
    my word lai eh~~ XD
    wat la
    can jump inside me eh meh
    u jump and see?
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. i oso said b4 la ok~ u din get copyright oso~

    =P

    tatz my description style =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok lo
    give u use also lo
    i nice mia
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. nvm.. dun kek qi... nxt time u do all de jobs can ad^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. wat ALL?!!!

    i kick until u roll!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ha~
    pity me i jz hv 5 classmateXD
    btw
    yk ah
    dun copy my emo~
    XD tiz is me can use nia eh==

    frm yucca

    ReplyDelete
  12. wah ha si wa
    suddenly got a person shot me
    ==
    huh??
    u didnt tell me before
    i donno....
    T.T

    ReplyDelete
  13. [yucca] how come u hv so few classmates?
    aiyo yonkah is a gud person lai.. dun shoot him la.. haha

    [yon kah] u see how kind i am~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  14. wah~~~
    soooo touch ar~~~
    TT.TT
    tml cry for u see
    lol

    ReplyDelete