Saturday, June 27, 2009

TEACHER's or STUDENT's day?

This is the 1st time i celebrate teacher's day in chung ling.
[r u sure that YOU celebrate teacher's day?!!]

@.@

well.. I have had some fun with my old friends and new classmates.

I'm glad to see that L6B1-ians finally stop studying and doing homework.
[except Mr. Yon Kah who is really a maths-lover.. he cant survive without maths ]

and I like the musics played by DJ Dennis. lol




















and I found a lot of Michael Jackson's fans here.

=.=



It's quite a happy day for me.
and now only i know that chung ling students are really....... siao..... no...... i mean funny and brilliant =]



I think I start to like my school life ^^

{Me}{Elmo}{Bola}


Little Chian stop acting cool~












cuz u wont be more cool than me! LOL!!

10 comments:

  1. LOL!!!!!! i tot i was the DJ!!!!! n de songs r all from me!!! nt him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh~
    u like change a lot la~
    cant recognise u through d photo==
    ha~

    frm yucca

    ReplyDelete
  3. yucca~
    changed better or worse? haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. walau
    write till me like that
    ==

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice ... next month 纵横天下 i will write about this .. hehex ..


    -JoE.CoM-

    ReplyDelete
  6. [yonkah] im owiz honest =]

    [joe] weiweiwei.. got copyright 1 xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. dun worry la .. i have my own resource ... i takut apa ..

    i have my own pic and storyline wad ..


    -JoE.CoM-

    ReplyDelete