Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Day with L6B1

yeah finally the holidays come!!

today i spent the whole day with my dear classmates in gurney =]
this is our 1st outing. but it is 100 times funnier than i thought, really.

U guys.. erm girls as well of coz.. really brighten up my life a lot.
After some of my closest frens left this sch, i felt tat the gap between my gang n me is slowly widening. I dont want such thing to happen but i dont know what i can do.

But thx to my dear new frens.. u all make me know that im not alone anymore.

this is the 1st time i go out with so many frens.
this is the 1st time i realize that actually making frens is not as difficult as i think.
this is the 1st time i have the determination to fight into the 1st class so that i can still stay with all of u next year.


Thx a lot! L6B1^^


I dont know how long the journey is but i appreciate every moments we are together =)

2 comments:

  1. u r right, ah blur...
    makeing friend is so easy right?
    haha....
    so happy to hear u r happy...
    study good good lo...
    i know u can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 只要相信自己,什么都能做到! 加油!

    ReplyDelete